Website Developer / Designer – Gold Coast
Digital Surfer is an innovative digital marketing agency dedicated to effectively market our clients online presence through their website and online marketing strategies
- Great company culture – Friendly Team of people and a great path to career progression as the team grows.
- Work that stays at work – Genuine work/life balance
- Amazing people – Passionate team members willing to help
- Stunning location & lifestyle opportunity at Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast.
We are on the search for a truly outstanding, passionate, intelligent and creative Website Developer/Designer to join our growing team.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Website Designer/Developer role within our Gold Coast team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Working in collaboration with the sales & SEO teams.
- Creating website designs
- Development of website from concept designs within WordPress
- Receiving feedback from drafted website designs and providing recommendations for improvements
- Meeting with key individuals to discuss requirements and progress of projects
- Front end and back end technical issues on websites
- Keeping up to date with recent design, technologies and software developments
- Ability to meet and manage deadlines
- Able to prioritise a dynamic workload
Ideally you will come from a website development and designer background with the ability to understand the business goals and marketing outcomes to be achieved for business owners. You will need to have knowledge and experience when it comes to the design, development and technical aspects (front end and back end) of websites and a proactive approach to troubleshooting.
Most importantly YOU live and breathe design, development & digital marketing, YOU are driven, YOU are a team player and YOU are motivated.
Key functions of the role
- Have exceptional communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to work well within a close- knit team environment and under pressure of deadlines
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- ‘Think outside the box’ to create lead generation digital design
- Maintain knowledge of the latest design and UX/UI trends
- Regular maintenance and backup of websites
- Systemisation to produce productive processes within the role
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- Competent in WordPress and plugins
- Competent in website maintenance, back up & hosting
- Competent in Adobe Suite including Photoshop & Illustrator
- Knowledge about Google Analytics & SEO
- Competent to advanced technical ability (front end & back end)
- Attention to detail
- Communication/interpersonal skills
The application will include the following:
- Your current resume, detailing your experience in development and design & how many years experience you have in digital marketing.
- Portfolio of completed & related work
- Current references
- Ability to work at our Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast office
Meet the Core Team of Web Design & SEO Experts
Head SEO Specialist & Business Development Manager
Chief Local SEO Expert
Jozzelle De Jesus
Website Development and Management
SEO Consultant & Content Strategist
Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast SEO Company HQ
Our SEO agency headquarters is in Burleigh Heads. You can find most of our core staff busily working here most days of the week. Our clients love that they are welcome to pop in and say hi or discuss their campaign with us anytime!
Coolangatta, Gold Coast SEO Company Offices
Unlike other Gold Coast SEO companies, we make it easy for you to reach out to us. Whether you come to our office or we meet at a cafe near you, you’ll always know the people behind your campaigns.
SEO Company Brisbane Offices
Unlike other Brisbane SEO agencies, we make it easy for you to reach out to us. Whether you come to our office or we meet at a cafe near you, you’ll always know the people behind your campaigns.
SEO Company Melbourne Offices
Unlike other Melbourne SEO agencies, we make it easy for you to reach out to us. Whether you come to our office or we meet at a cafe near you, you’ll always know the people behind your campaigns.