SEO Specialist – Gold Coast
Digital Surfer is an innovative digital media agency dedicated to effectively market our clients online presence through their website and Google Business Listing.
- Great company culture – Friendly Team of people and a great path to career progression as the team grows.
- Work that stays at work – Genuine work/life balance
- Amazing people – Passionate team members willing to help
We are on the search for a truly outstanding, passionate, intelligent and analytical SEO Specialist to join our growing team on the Gold Coast.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time SEO Specialist within our Gold Coast team.
- You’ll be responsible for the proactive development and ongoing management of SEO strategies to an array of existing clients across various industries.
- Discuss strategic recommendations, delivering quality performance reporting back to your clients and ensuring the work accomplished meets goals and forecasts set.
- Project manage tasks within the team, content management, technical implementation and use of popular content management systems.
You will come from an SEO strategy background with the ability to understand business goals and technical constraints; you will need to have knowledge and ideally experience when it comes to the technical aspects of SEO implementation, including research, optimisation and audits so that you can assist with any troubleshooting.
Most importantly YOU live and breathe digital marketing, YOU are driven, YOU are a team player and YOU are motivated.
Key functions of the role
- Consult closely with your key clients on SEO strategy. Provide analytics & performance reporting on the overall sites to team/management & your clients
- Auditing websites and provide technical recommendations to improve SEO visibility
- Strategic content management
- Project Management of work through the agency systems
- Reporting & analysis! ROI – conversion metrics, KPI performance, keyword optimisation and confidently communicating your findings to clients (face to face and via the phone)
- Management of client expectations throughout the SEO process.
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- You love data and are analytical minded.
- You’re a natural problem solver and an avid reader. You’re always on top of the latest search trends and willing to tackle a challenge.
- You work well with others and enjoy teaming up within the team and value the relationships you have at work.
- Excellent verbal and handwritten communication skills, as well as high attention to detail
- 12 to 18 months within an agency SEO role
- A good understanding of SEO and digital marketing, and how to effectively implement various SEO techniques on a website
- Experience with popular SEO tools, including keyword research tools, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, keyword tracking tools etc.
- Experience with popular content management systems, including WordPress
- Positive, ability to learn quick, self motivated, passionate, enthusiastic, a can-do attitude & dynamic, are a few “key words” that describe the best fit personality for this position.
The application will include the following:
- Your current resume, detailing your experience in SEO & how many years experience you have in digital marketing.
- Current references
- Ability to work at our Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast office
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
Meet the Core Team of Web Design & SEO Experts
Head SEO Specialist & Business Development Manager